The SB59 is Eastman’s
first venture into the solid body guitar, and as with all Eastman’s they did it
first class all the way. Looking for that screaming rock tone that first made
you want to pick up a guitar? More interested in the textural playing heard on
your favorite rock albums? Eastman has you covered — their solid body electrics
are made with premium tone woods and quality electronics that result in a truly
special instrument. This particular guitar has the Antique Varnish Finish
- Neck Material:One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12 Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Crowns
- Backplates:Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE-104B-NI
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic SD90
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Cream Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors:Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height:3/32" and 2/32"
- Case:Hardshell Case